You can reserve your stay by telephone or via our website. Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment has been received in our bank account.
Cancellation of reservation
In case of cancellation of a reservation, following conditions will be applied:
- 30 days before arrival date: 10% of the total amount of the rent will be retained.
- between 30 days and 7 days before arrival date: 50% of the total amount of the rent will be retained.
- less than 7 days before arrival date: 100% of the total amount of the rent will be retained.
Change of reservation or length of stay
Subject to availability, the length of stay can be prolonged and the cost modified accordingly.
To curtail the reservation, the price will also be modified.
Arrival and Departure Hours
La Maison de la Poupée is not a hotel; we do not have a reception. For this reason, we ask you to inform us a few days in advance your expected time of arrival. The apartments are available from 14:00 and must be vacated at 10:00 on the day of your departure. No arrivals will be permitted after 22:00.
For insurance purposes a guarantee will be required in cash.
The amount of the guarantee will depend on your length of stay:
- 100€ for reservations of less than a week
- 250€ for reservations of a week or a month
- 1,250€ for reservations of more than a month
Condition of Apartments
On your arrival an inventory of all furnishings and utensils in the apartment will be given to you. You should check this inventory and make any relevant comments.
The apartment must be left in the same condition as you found it. Any damages will be deducted in the guarantee.
La Maison de la Poupée declines all responsibility for theft, loss or accident of any kind during your stay.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the apartments.
- Animals are not permitted in the apartments.
- A charge of 100€ will be made for each lost key.
- The management reserve the right to cancel your contract without
notification if the rules are not obeyed or if disruption is caused to other
residents. The occupant will have to vacate the premises immediately or
be forced to leave by the local authorities.